Sales again, wish I didn't spend too much pre xmas...
1. Priority goes to buyer who sends paypal email first, for payment in full. Holds or trades not preferred, sorry!
2. Please pay on invoice promptly as invoices sent will expire in 24 hours after sending and the next in line will be contacted.
3. Shipping is £3.00 UK, £5.00 EU and £7.00 rest of the world for one item. Combined shipping available.
4. Buyer bears 4% paypal fee as I have a premier account.
5. I have excellent feedback on loligoth
1. MMM Churchgate Skirt- worn once, bought NWT. I got this for 35000 Yen, and it is on the expensive side. Waist measures 27 inches/68cm, but I am 28 inches and have managed to fit myself in the sk, tight of course. I hope that interested buyers may make me a reasonable offer in GBP for this! (SOLD THANK YOU)
skirt with tags at side, tags cut but shown as skirt was bought NWT. Photo looks yellow from the flash- problem with evening photos unfortunately
closeup of the ornate print- I like this better than the celebrated iron gate and cathedral prints, but this is really not my style.
2. Emily Temple Cute Jam Jars Skirt (SOLD THANK YOU)
I have a very cute Emily Temple Cute skirt, in the much sought after French jam jars print in red, finished very micely with red gingham trimming. The skirt has a fixed waist of max 28 inches/ 71cm and length is 18 inches/46cm . Worn once after winning on YJ. Reposted due to buyer default.
Price: GBP45.00 ono (reduced)